In Paris :
- Central authorities, especially Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development (Minister’s Office and all departments) as well as Ministry of Economy, Industry and Digital Affairs and Ministry for Finance and Public Accounts (Minister’s Office, Treasury Department, Enterprise Department) and other central authorities for economic development.
- Economic and financial agencies: Business France, Atout France, Groups CDC, BPI, AFD.
- Partners such as “Femmes au coeur des conseils” (literally: Women at the heart of the Board)
In territories :
- Region prefectures and State agencies (especially DIRRECTE);
- New executives of 13 French large regions who took their offices in January 2016 and various regional agencies.
- Where necessary, other regional and local authorities (departments, communes, intercommunal bodies).
- Universities, especially new federal bodies – Associations of universities and higher education institutions (Communautés d’Universités et Établissements – COMUE)
- Key stakeholders of the European institutions: in particular Commission (Commissioners’ Offices and Directorate-General), European Parliament;
- Permanent Representations of France and other Member States.
- Representatives of political authorities, central governments and relevant agencies;
- French diplomatic and consular network in the broad sense: embassies, consulates, cooperation and cultural activities advisers, economic departments, Business France, Defence and Internal Security Attachés, French alliances.